Monday, September 9, 2013

{Review} Marc Jacobs Makeup Line: Foundation, Mascara & Blush

 So I finally tried out the new Marc Jacobs Makeup Line! I decided to split up my review into 3 separate videos/posts because I got so many goodies :)

This first post is the foundation, mascara and blush.

The foundation is very buildable, and starts out very sheer. It has a great texture but for my super dry skin, I didn't feel it was hydrating enough. I did enjoy the smell though, but be warned- it's very fragrant.

$48



The mascara was okay, it gave definition and was not clumpy, but I wasn't THAT excited over it. I'd rather have a more dramatic look for the cost.
$26



The blush selection was great! I picked out this color because it was unique to my collection of blushes.  Great color and it lasted all day!


$30



I really enjoyed trying out these products! I think there's pros and cons to all of them, so I recommend you giving them a try! For more details, check out my video:


No comments:

Post a Comment