Thursday, September 12, 2013

{Review} Urban Decay Brow Box

I have been searching for a new way to fill in my eyebrows ever since I flushed my Clinique eyebrow pencil down the toilet of my sister's apartment.  I need to be more careful. But it was a great excuse to buy this new product from Urban Decay! The Brow Box:
$29
 I love how this brow box includes everything you need when on the go.  A lot of times when I travel, I forget important things like tweezers.  With this kit I'll have everything I need to create sleek brows!
My shade is brown sugar and it comes with 2 blendable colors & clear wax
 I thought the color range could be improved; even though you can blend the 2 colors to achieve your perfect shade, people who have darker brows are excluded from this.  I also thought the colors were a bit too warm for me (but I have very ashy colored brows).
Bonus! Open the lid to find your tools & you get a mirror for on the go and traveling

Includes 2 mini angled brushes and a mini tweezer
The tweezer was very difficult to use at first! It's so small that I was having a hard time holding onto it and grasping the hairs.  I got the hang of it and for on the go I still like it!
Left is the darker color and right is the lighter one swatched


I enjoy using this brow box and I love how it comes with everything you need to create a full brow look- If you want more details, take a look at my video:

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jamie!! I love love the content on your blog and videos!! If you are ever interested in doing a beauty swap for your blog I think that would be so so much fun! Let me know if you are interested. Your Canadian Friend.

    Danelle
    Pretentiouspink.com

    ReplyDelete